A few things:
1. I am not a chef. I am an experimental and instinctive, self-taught cook who has learnt to invent and convert recipes over the years to suit my dietary requirements.
2. No fine dining or degustation menus for me. I like food that isn’t overly pretentious. We eat with our eyes, but my taste buds and my wallet would like to enjoy the experience as well.
3. I am always looking for fun, and flavourful, vegetarian friendly food.
4. Places that have the stock standard vegetarian risotto/cannelloni/lasagna are a massive turn-off, and I try to avoid.
5. Photos seen on this site will not be professional in any way, shape, or form. They will be taken on my phone until I get into things a bit further. If you want to buy me a digital SLR, then I would be happy to oblige with higher quality photos. Until then, I am a rank amateur.
If you have your own blog that you would like me to link to, please leave a comment and I will happily consider doing a link exchange.